Border X Press - Online Guide
If you arrived from a search engine or do not see the Product Links Menu to your left, click HERE - to view all the frames.
Welcome to the Border X Press(TM) Online Guide. This online guide contains additional detailed information about our products and services.
Table of Contents
• Standard Ink Colors - a visual and additional information.
• Foil Stamp Colors - foil and available colors.
• Card Stock and Paper - viewing the stock and paper selection.
• Product Information - item size, margin and product information.
• Fonts, Layouts and Stock Artwork - a brief word.
• Customer Supplied Layouts, Logos, Files and Samples - information on submitting these items.
• Production Tolerances, Variations and Limitations - information for the consumer.
• Additional Services and Fees - additional services and fees.
• Ordering - how to order and reorder; plus customer service contact information.
• Proofs - important proof information for orders that require printing.
• Production Time - how long does it take?
• Shipping - shipping information and transit time.
• Prices - the most frequently asked question.
• Volume Discounts - price breaks for large orders
Standard inks are available in a variety of colors. Flat ink dries flush (flat) on the paper/stock it is printed on. Raised ink dries raised (elevated) above the surface of the paper/stock it is printed on. Raised ink is textured, durable and has an engraved, shiny look. Laser/copier compatible inks are available for both flat and raised inks.
Not all standard ink colors are available on some products and additional colors may be available on others.
In addition to the Standard Ink Colors above, a wide spectrum of colors found in the Pantone(R) Matching System are available. These are the colors currently supported: the Pantone(R)Basic Colors, the 3 digit Pantones from the Pantone(R) Color Formula Guide (Pantone 100 - 732) and the Pantone(R) Metallics 871 - 877. NOTE: Pantone(R) inks printed on stocks other than white will not match the Pantone(R) Color Formula Guide. For best results, select a white stock when you need an exact color match for a Pantone(R) ink. Colored papers and stocks will affect the final ink color.
Other ink colors including Focoltone, RGB, Process Color, SpectraMaster(R), Trumatch, HKS(R) and certain Pantone(R) colors including Pastels, Hexacrome, Fluorescents, 2X impression and some Metallics (excluding those mentioned above) are not available.
Other colors available
Foil stamping produces a shiny, metallic look (except for black and white foil which look glossy). Foil is stamped flat (flush) on the surface of the paper/stock.
Not all standard foil colors are available on some products and additional colors may be available on others.
Card Stock and Paper
The stock and paper selection available is of the finest quality. To view the stocks for any product, simply click on a Product Link in the menu to your left. Each product page contains online samples of the stocks or papers that are available for that product. (If you do not see the menu, and your browser supports frames, click here)
• Business Card Specifications: Standard Business Card size is 3.5" x 2". Landscape and portrait orientations are both available. The standard print margins are listed on each product page.
• Inks: Standard Business Cards are available in all raised ink or all flat ink. The ink used on Business Cards is not suitable for Laser Printers (Do NOT run your business card through a Laser Printer or Copier!) Flat ink is not available on white gloss cover card stock. Printing beyond the standard margins is known as a bleed and is available through a Custom Quote. Heavy coverage and screens are also available through a Custom Quote.
• Foils: Fine and small text is not suitable for Foil Stamping. Foil stamping of a solid area more than 3/4" x 3/4" is not available. Screens are not available. Intricate designs with multiple points of foil registration or ink and foil registration are not available. Certain business card designs/layouts that require ink and foil registration may only be available in flat ink (not raised). Keep foil stamped text larger than 8 points. Take care to avoid fine lines, thin reverses, screens, shading and small, intricate detail. Heavy coverage is not available. Bleeds are available through a Custom Quote.
• Stock: Available card stocks vary by product page. Certain stocks are only available with ink, others only with foil.
Letterhead, Envelopes and Announcements
• Letterhead Specifications: Standard Letterhead size is 8.5" x 11". When deviating from the standard layouts, the standard Printing Area is the top or bottom quarter of the letterhead OR right or left quarter of the letterhead. In addition, the following minimum margins apply - 3/8" margin on the top, 1/4" margin on the sides and bottom. Heavy coverage, borders and bleeds are not available on stationery products.
• Envelope Specifications: Regular Envelope size is 4.125" x 9.5" (#10). When deviating from the standard layouts, the standard Printing Area is limited to the top and left edges. The following minimum margins apply - 3/8" margin on the top and left. Window envelopes are NOT compatible with Laser Printers or Copiers due to the plastic window. Printing and stamping are not available on the back flap. Heavy coverage, borders and bleeds are not available on stationery products.
• Announcement Specifications: Announcements are available in a variety of sizes. The following minimum margins apply - 1/2" margin on all sides. Announcements are NOT compatible with Printers or Copiers. Heavy coverage and bleeds are not available.
• Inks: Letterhead can be printed with one ink process, choose from Raised Ink, Laser Compatible Raised Ink, Flat Ink or Laser Compatible Flat Ink. Please specify Laser Compatible Raised Ink if you plan to use your stationery with Laser Printers or Copiers. Heavy coverage and bleeds are not available.
• Foils: Fine and small text is not suitable for Foil Stamping. Foil stamping of a solid area more than 3/4" x 3/4" or more than 50 characters/digits or a line over 7.5" long is not available. On stationery which contain Ink and Foil Stamping, the two must allow for slight movement. Ink and foil registration is not available. Keep text larger than 8 points. Take care to avoid fine lines, thin reverses, screens, shading and small, intricate detail. Heavy coverage and bleeds are not available.
• Stocks: Available stationery stocks vary by product page. Certain stocks are only available with ink.
• Label Specifications: Many sizes are available, please consult the product pages for specific sizes.
• Inks: Labels are printed with flat ink. Laser/Ink Jet Compatible Flat Ink is available on sheeted laser/ink jet labels. Heavy Coverage and Bleeds are available.
• Stocks: A variety of label stocks are available, from standard papers to foil and film. Unless otherwise noted, the stocks are intended for indoor use.
• Label Adhesives: Unless otherwise noted, permanent adhesive is used on all label products.
Folders and Folder Envelopes
• Folder Specifications: Folder size is 9" x 12", with legal size folders available on a few of the folder product pages.
• Folder Inks: Printing is available in flat ink. Print an area up to 15 square inches in size in any location, on the front cover that is at least 1/4" from any edge or fold. For best results, use text that is larger than 8 points. Heavy coverage and bleeds are not available.
• Folder Foil: Foil stamping is available in a variety of metallic and non-metallic colors. Foil stamp an area up to 15 square inches in size in any location, on the front cover that is at least 1/4" from any edge or fold. For best results, use text that is larger than 8 point. Take care to avoid fine lines, thin reverses, screens and small, intricate detail. Heavy coverage and bleeds are not available.
• Stock: Available folder stocks vary by product page. Certain stocks are only available with ink, others only with foil.
Font, Layouts and Stock Artwork
A variety of fonts, layouts and stock artwork are available. They are accessible from the menu to your left.
Customer Supplied Layouts, Logos, Files and Samples
Border X Press accepts many different files created by today's most popular software applications. More than likely the software is already on your computer and you are pretty good at using it. Once you have designed just what you had in mind, place your order and email your file to us after you receive your confirmation number. Email artwork to , please include your order number in the subject line of your email.
You may design your printed/stamped item using your own software. Simply save your file in one of the acceptable file formats (see below).
Below is a brief list of the programs that create the types of files accepted. Many other software applications and utilities not listed are capable of creating the files below. If you are uncertain whether your file can be utilized, simply browse the file extensions below and save (or export) to one of the listed formats.These are all the files that are accepted (listed by extension):
.ai, .bmp, .cdr, .cmx, .cpt, .docx, .doc, .eps, .gif, .jpg, .pdf, .png, .ppt, .ps, .psd, .rtf, .tif, .txt, .wmf, and .wp4 through .wp7 - submitting a combination of any two file types helps speed things up/eliminates any questions, back and forth email, etc.I. How to prepare your files using a Graphic Design Application - Find your software and follow the file format guidelinesLarge files or groups of files may be zipped using Winzip, StuffIt or Windows compressed files. Self extracting files and .exe files are not accepted. Customer requests to download files are not honored.• Adobe Acrobat(R) - Save as .pdf file. If available, enclose any embedded graphics separately.II. How to prepare your files using other Design, Painting and Drawing Applications - Follow guidelines
• Adobe Illustrator(R) - Convert all text to outlines (curves), .eps file format preferred.
• Adobe Photoshop(R) - File must have a resolution of 600 pixels per inch and 100 % size (1:1). Rasterize all text. Save file in .psd format. Other formats ok - .jpg or .tif.
• CorelDraw(R) - Convert all text to curves. Save as .cdr file or export to .eps file.
• Corel Photo-Paint(R) - File must have a resolution of 600 dpi and 100 % size (1:1). Convert all text to curves. Save file in black/white (lineart) .cpt format. Other formats ok - .jpg or .tif.
• Macromedia(R) Freehand - Convert all text to paths. Export to .eps format.
• Microsoft Powerpoint(R) - Save as .ppt file.
• Microsoft(R) Publisher - Provide as .pdf file. Enclose separate .gif, .tif, "Print Screen" or other image file.
• QuarkXPress(R) - Save as .eps file, no native file format accepted. Enclose any embedded graphics separately.• Draw, Paint, etc. - Picture like files must have a resolution of at least 300 dpi, with 600 dpi preferred for complicated files. Save at 100% size (1:1). Many applications capable of creating .bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png and .tif files will fall into this category. If possible, convert your text to outlines (or curves/paths) before saving or exporting.III. How to prepare your files using Word Processors, Spreadsheet, and Assorted Applications - Follow guidelines• AutoCad, Excel, Notepad, Word, Wordpad, WordPerfect, Works, etc. - There are no special instructions when preparing these types of files. In some instances you may be asked to fax a copy of your artwork to us. If available, enclose any placed graphics separately (such as .jpg, .tif, .bmp, etc.).IV. How to prepare your files for customer supplied artwork with pictures, photos, shadows or halftones• All Applications - You must submit camera ready artwork. Please submit a camera ready file in .eps (preferred), .psd, .cdr, .ai, .cpt or .tif format.
Note: Border X Press(TM) will not print material which is libelous, obscene, scandalous or adult-oriented. These types of orders are not accepted.
BORDER X PRESS(TM) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS OR SERVICE TO ANYONE WITHOUT EXPLANATION OR FURTHER NOTICE.
Production Tolerances, Variations and Limitations
The production information provided below is designed to ensure a competitive price while maintaining acceptable quality standards. Please be aware of the tolerances, variations and limitations which may occur on your order or reorder.
• Size: A maximum variance of ± 1/32" may occur on the size of any product.
• Squareness: Business Cards, Envelopes and Labels may be ± 1/32" out of square. Letterhead and Folders may be ± 1/16" out of square.
• Margins: Business Card, Envelope, Letterhead, Label and Folder margins may vary ± 1/16".
• Quantities: Quantities delivered may be ± 10% of the actual quantity ordered.
•Paper Color and Stock Variance: There may exist slight color differences in different batches of colored paper and stock. This is due to manufacturer inconsistencies which occur from dye batch to batch during manufacturing. Border X Press(TM) has no control over this and will not refund / return any order on these grounds. Different types of stocks with different physical and chemical properties are used to manufacture different products and color may vary slightly between each product (example - white cover for business cards, white bond for letterhead and white matte litho for labels may all differ slightly in color even though they are all 'white'.)
• Color Variations between Flat, Raised and Laser Proof Raised Inks: Avariation in color between flat, raised and laser proof inks of the SAME color do occur. These different inks are chemically different and exact color matches between them are not possible. The substrate (paper) which ink is printed on will also affect the look of a color. This is due to the material itself altering the physical appearance of any given ink color and the way we, as humans, interpret combinations of different colors. For best results always select a stock color lighter than the ink color you choose.
• Color Variations between Standard Inks printed at different times: Avariation in color between standard inks printed at different times may occur. Standard ink color may vary in shade from print run to print run. Variations exist due to raw material availability and changes that occur over time due to pigment fading and paper aging. In addition, standard ink colors may come from different suppliers and thus are approximate colors. The color of the material which ink is printed on will also affect the shade of a color (example - process blue ink printed on white stock would not look exactly the same color when printed on a tan or gray stock.
• Recycled Paper: Recycled paper meets E.P.A. standards. As with all recycled products, paper and color imperfections do occur and should be expected.
• Glossy/Coated Paper and Flat Ink Printing: Flat ink is not available on gloss business cards.
• Two-Sided Printing, including one side with Stamping: Registration between inks/foil on two different sides is not available. Printing may be up to ± 1/8" out of alignment.
• Registration between Raised Ink and Flat Ink on the Same side: Registration on designs/logos that contain raised ink and flat ink is not available. Registration between the two may be up to ± 1/16" out of alignment.
• Raised (or Flat) Ink and Foil Concentric Designs (including double borders, compound circles, frames with multiple outlines, decorative contours): Registration of concentric designs that require ink and foil is not available. Registration between the two may be up to ± 1/16" out of alignment.
• Borders (including frames, borders that bleed, floodcoats with white/blank borders): Registration of borders, double borders, compound circles and/or compound designs is not available. Registeration of a border or frame to any business card, announcement or label edge is not available. Also, see Squareness (above) - ie, borders may be out of square and not appear centered on the cut and finished product. To reduce the chance of this occuring, use a 1/4" or 3/8" margin or greater, if possible. Borders are not available on letterhead, envelopes and folders.
• Font: Keep fonts larger than 5 points; reversed text larger than 9 points. The clarity of text smaller than 5 points is not guaranteed. The appearance of such small text WILL vary from order to order (print run to print run). When using foil, text smaller than 8 points, script text and thin text are NOT recommended and may not stamp clearly. Business cards stamped onto gloss or marble gloss stocks may use foil text as small as 7 points. Text smaller than 11 points will not look clear when screened.
• Screens: Screens are not available for foil stamping - only ink screens are available. Ink screens must be between 15% and 80%. Background screens for stationery are set to 20%. Screening text smaller than 9 points is not recommended.
• Lines: Fine Lines of .003" or less do not reproduce well.
• Customer Artwork: The following types of customer artwork will not reproduce well: 1) Artwork that is pixelated or of a low resolution. 2) Low resolution photos and files. 3) Artwork containing thin reverses, small reversed text under 8 points or screened text under 11 points. 4) Artwork with double borders or concentric designs. 5) Artwork that does not meet the product guidelines.
• Business Cards, Window Envelopes, Labels on Rolls, Folders and Folder Envelopes: Are NOT compatible with laser printers and copiers. NEVER run these items through any machine which generates heat.
• Foil Stamped and Flat Ink Envelopes and Folders: Flaps and seams can cause a slight line or mark on any foil image or flat ink image that is stamped/printed across these areas (even on the front side of the envelope).
• Rush Orders: Although production time is reduced, production tolerances may be affected. "Rushing" jobs with registration, fine detail, complicated artwork, Pantone(R) colors, etc. is not recommended.
Below you will find additional services and fees which may be associated with your order. For your convenience, the shopping cart system automatically calculates items 1 thru 14 into your order. Therefore, you will immediately know if any fees apply before you checkout and finalize your order. There are no hidden fees at Border X Press(TM)!
1.) Setup for first time orders on printed products. FREE 2.) Typesetting and layout on orders for printed and/or foil stamped products. FREE 3.) Use of customer supplied artwork/logo. FREE 4.) Enlarging or reducing stock artwork/logos or customer's logo. FREE 5.) Use of the pre-designed layouts, typestyles and stock artwork/graphics. FREE 6.) Vertical business card layouts. FREE 7.) Selecting all raised ink or all flat ink on Business Cards, Letterheads and Envelopes. FREE 8.) Laser proof raised ink on Letterheads and Envelopes. Laser proof flat ink on Letterheads, Envelopes and Laser Labels. FREE 9.) Curved text or text going around in a circle. FREE 10.) Die Charge on Foil Stamped Products. FREE 11.) Registration - Is required when ink or foil colors are closer than 1/8" to each another, require special alignment, touch, and/or exact copy placement. When charged, pricing is listed on the product page.
Ink and Foil Registration, is not available on Item 0204 letterhead and 0204 envelopes.
Two ink and one foil AND two ink and two foil registration is not available.
12.) Second side printing on business cards. When available, pricing is listed on the product page.
Some stocks, do not allow for printing on the back of the card.
13.) Bleed - When printing is required beyond the listed margins or extends to the edge of a product. INK BLEEDSFREE - There is no additional charge for ink bleeds on many products, including:
Item 0100 color business cards
Item 0501 labels printed on rolls.
Item 0511 laser/ink jet labels.
$20.00 per ink color, per edge - Item 0101 classic business cards.
$20.00 per ink color, per edge - Item 0104 foil with ink business cards.
NOT AVAILABLE - All other products.
$30.00 per foil color, per edge - Item 0104 foil and foil with ink business cards.
NOT AVAILABLE - All other products.
14.) Rounded corners on business cards - Have up to four corners rounded on a business card. Round corner radius is .25". $50.00 - up to four rounded corners. Item 0111 flat ink color business cards, per set.
NOT AVAILABLE - All other products.
15.) Ink Charges and Ink Combinations - Subject to Availability. Custom color ink matches and combinations available on many items - just ask! Charged per color. $50.00 - Ink match, business cards, per set.
$50.00 - Ink match, letterhead, envelopes, announcements and labels (per product.)
$75.00 - Ink match, folders.
$40.00 - Ink combination not listed on the order pages. All items, per product, per side.
16.) Changes to an Order - Changes to an order must be requested during the proofing process. Thereafter, no changes will be honored. Border X Press(TM) will make any necessary changes you request during the proofing process and will provide up to three revised proofs at no charge. For customers requiring more than 3 revised proofs, a minimal charge will be added to your order. FREE - up to three revised proofs allowed during the proofing process.
$2.50 - per revised proof beyond three.
17.) Rush Service - Subject to Availability. Per 500, per item on business cards, stationery and announcements; % of order on folder products and labels. Rush orders are subject to special terms and conditions, see Production Tolerances, Variations and Limitations, above. Requests that orders be removed from Rush Service can not be honored. $30.00 - business cards, letterheads, envelopes and announcements.
50% of order - folders, folder envelopes, labels.
Varies - all other items.
18.) Rush Shipping (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, etc.) - Subject to Availability. Varies - all items. 19.) Address Correction - An address correction fee will occur if you provide an incorrect delivery address and either Border X Press(TM) or the carrier re-routes your package to the correct address. The fee is automatically charged to the credit card used on the order.
When reviewing your proof, double check the listed delivery address. The proof is a great way to find/correct errors and avoid the address correction fee.
$17.00 per shipment - UPS/FedEx
Varies per shipment; usually the same cost as the original ship rate, plus a delivery confirmation surcharge - USPS
20.) Drop Ship (Blind Ship) - packages are marked as coming from you or your company instead of Border X Press(TM). Enter 'Drop Ship' in the "Special Instructions/comments" area at checkout. Charge is added after order is received/examined and reflected on final receipt. $5.00 - first set of business cards; $1.75 additional sets.
$12.75 - envelopes, letterhead and labels (per product.)
$25.00 - folders and folder envelopes.
Varies - all other items.
21.) Cancellations - Cancellation requests must be received before the approval of the proof and may only be made by phone, fax or e-mail (Note: proofs not approved in 3 business days are automatically approved and printed, however upon Border X Press' discretion the order may instead be cancelled and applicable fees for work performed/proofs charged to your credit/debit card). For orders and reorders in production (or shipped), no cancellations will be honored. $25.00 - per set of business cards.
$50.00 - stationery and labels (per product.)
$100.00 - folders and folder envelopes.
$100.00 or up to 10% of order cost - custom quoted items, including those mentioned above.
How to Order (and reorder)
Placing new orders and reorders is as easy as 1, 2, 3. We offer a variety of order options.••• Order and Reorder Online
Order directly from the website 24/7/365. Secure ordering is achieved through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption of sensitive information. We honor Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, UnionPay and PayPal. Follow the instructions below.1) Choose one of the product page links in the menu to your left.••• Order and Reorder by Phone
2) Use the order form at the bottom of each product page to place your order.
3) Once you receive your order confirmation number, email any artwork to
Order and reorder online anytime at: www.BorderXPress.com
To order by phone call Customer Service - Order Entry on the days and times listed below. Please have credit card and all order information ready when calling. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and UnionPay are accepted. Follow the instructions below.1) Know what you want, including quantity, ink/foil colors, paper/stock selection, etc.••• Order and Reorder by Fax
2) Call customer service - order entry.
3) A representative will take your order/reorder over the phone. If your order requires printing, please have all information ready (address, numbers, email addresses, titles, etc.) or email any artwork you wish to provide to .
Order and reorder by phone:
Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm Central
1-956-342-1783 • A $1.25 phone order fee applies to all new phone orders*.
*does not apply to exact reorders and reorders with changes; pricing subject to change without notice.
Order by fax 24/7/365. We honor Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and UnionPay. Follow the instructions below.1) Fill out the fax order form located at https://www.borderxpress.com/faxorder/
2) Enter quantity, ink/foil colors, paper/stock selection, etc. and payment information.
3) Fax the completed form to the number found on the fax order form. You may fax in or email any artwork you wish to provide to.••• Order and Reorder by Email
To order and reorder by email, contact Customer Service - Order Entry on the days and times listed below. For your safety, do not include any credit card information by email. The payment information on file will be used to process your reorder. If the information is outdated, Customer Service will call you to update the information by phone. PayPal users may use the PayPal Send Money feature to pay for their orders by email to the address listed below.1) Compose an email and indicate any required changes or include any new artwork you wish to provide. Indicate quantity desired and the current delivery address. If no quantity is indicated, the last quantity manufactured will be entered.All orders and reorders must be paid for at the time they are placed. Once you receive your order confirmation number, you may email us any files, artwork, layouts, spreadsheets, etc. you wish to include with your order/reorder.
2) Email us.
3) A representative will enter your reorder information into the system.
Email Monday - Friday 9am - 9pm Central
For reorders, artwork is kept on file for 12 years, there is no need to resend artwork, logos, etc.
Once your paid order/reorder is received, a proof is created and sent to your computer or mobile device for inspection and approval (or request changes and a new proof will be issued.)
Need help? Have a question? Want to email your artwork?
Send to Customer Service at:
SPECIAL NOTE for PURCHASES PAID with a CHECK and MAIL ORDERS: For orders paid with a check - your check MUST clear your bank BEFORE the order is processed/shipped. For mail orders/reorders, your order form and payment must arrive before the order is processed and proof(s) sent out.
Placement of an order indicates you agree to the Terms of Purchase.
As with all custom manufactured items - ALL SALES ARE FINAL. RETURNS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
A complimentary online proof is created for all orders that require printing and/or stamping. Once your paid order is received, including all necessary information and files, an image (proof) of the item is created and sent to you via email for inspection and review. Allow between 30 minutes to 24 hours for proofs to be prepared. The proof is designed to eliminate errors. It is your responsibility to review your online proof closely for ANY and ALL errors. A request for a reprint or refund will NOT be granted if you approve your proof and then later notify us that your order does, in fact, contain an error. If you see any errors in your proof page, decline your proof and indicate what needs to be corrected.
Changes to an order must be requested during the proofing process. Thereafter, no changes will be honored. Up to three revised proofs are provided at no charge. For customers requiring more than 3 revised proofs, a minimal charge of $2.50 per additional proof will be added to your order.
If there are no errors in your proof, indicate your approval via e-mail.
PROOFS SHOULD BE APPROVED OR DECLINED WITHIN 3 (THREE) BUSINESS DAYS, THEREAFTER, THE ORDER WILL BE CONSIDERED APPROVED AND PROMPTLY PRINTED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
A word about orders and proofs: If you submit an order and then indicate you will make the payment at a later time, a proof WILL NOT be sent you until your payment is received. Please do not ask that your proof be setup in advance. Border X Press(TM) will not send out any proofs for unpaid orders. Border X Press(TM) only processes orders (and creates proofs) for customers who have submitted a paid order/reorder.
Complimentary online proofs and complimentary press proofs are not available!
Professional Services, such as typesetting, proofreading and artwork services, including file creation, file conversion, minor touchup, graphic design and ad/banner creation may be purchased at Auric.BIZ (SM). A servicemark of Border X Press (TM).
Applies to orders with proof approved by 12:00 pm CST the day prior to production.
The production time indicates how many working days it takes to manufacture the order after you approve your proof(s). Working days are Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Please allow 2 - 4 days for shipping. Please note: If at some point during the production process it is determined that your order requires additional prepress or postproduction artwork (in order to properly produce the order), the production schedule will not be followed.
Business CardsColor Item 0100 and Classic Item 0101 - 3 to 5 working daysLetterhead, Envelopes
Foil and Ink/Foil Item 0104 and Foil Item 0105 - 4 to 7 working days
Ink and Ink/Foil combinations with Registration and/or Bleeds - add two working days
Pantone(R) and Custom - 7+ working daysBlank Item 0200 - 1 to 3 working daysLabels
Ink Item 0201 - 3 to 5 working days
Foil and Ink/Foil Item 0204 - 4 to 7 working days
Ink and Ink/Foil combinations with Registration - 5 to 7 working days
Pantone(R) and Custom - 7+ working daysBlank Item 0510 SQ - 1 to 3 working daysProfessional Services - Most jobs are done rapidly and are only charged for the time worked. However, due to the overall workload of all combined jobs, these services are generally delivered according to the schedule below.
Ink Item 0501 - 4 to 7 working days
Printed Laser/Ink Jet Labels Item 0511SQ - 5 to 10 working daysTypesetting, Proofreading - 1 to 3 working daysPresentation Folders
File Creation, File Conversion - 1 to 3 working days
Minor Touch Up - 1 to 3 working days
Graphic Design - 3 to 10 working days
Ad/Banner Creation - 3 to 10 working days
Consulting - variesPrinted or Foil Stamped - 7 to 10 working daysCustom Quoted ItemsAll products - varies
Shipping and Handling
• Shipping fees provided by the automated ordering system are for shipments with a final destination inside the United States of America, it's Territories and APO/FPO/DPO mailing addresses. The ship rate includes a handling fee. The ship rates are for ground delivery, allow 2 - 4 days transit time within the mainland USA.
• Gift Orders are available by selecting the "Order by Credit Card Online - separate billing and shipping addresses" option at final checkout. Include a brief note or your special message in the Sentiment (if gift) section.
• FedEx and UPS overnight/2nd day delivery are available for an additional cost.
• A 'Drop Ship' service is available for an additional cost - packages are marked as coming from you or your company instead of Border X Press(TM). If you do not want an order recipient to see the Border X Press(TM) packaging and return address, then type 'Drop Ship' in the "Special Instructions/comments" area at checkout.
• We do not accept requests to deliver products using customers' shipping account numbers.
All prices are in U.S. Dollars. Same price wholesale / retail. Although Border X Press welcomes and continues to support other printers, resellers, distributors, etc., a distributor, reseller or affiliate program discount is not available. Prices are listed inside the product link pages located in the menu to your left. The Border X Press(TM) website utilizes an advanced shopping cart system which automatically calculates and tracks the cost of your order. The contents of your shopping cart may be easily accessed at any time by clicking the 'View Your SHOPPING CART' button located at the bottom of the various category pages or the "View Cart" button located in the main page or the "View Cart" button located above.
Discounted prices are available on large orders. Discounted orders must ship to a single location. The discount is not available thru the shopping cart, rather it is applied once the order is received and examined. The discount is reflected on your proof page (if printing is required) and/or on your printed receipt.
The following discounts are available:
Business Cardsonly applies to sets with identical layout, artwork, ink/foil colors and stock; nominal text changes may exist between sets.Blank Stationery - Letterhead and Envelopes
8+ sets of 500 = 7% discount
8+ sets of 1000 = 10% discount
21+ sets of 500 = 15% discount
21+ sets of 1000 = 15% discount
101+ sets of 500 = 20% discount
101+ sets of 1000 = 20% discountonly applies to orders for identical stock. Letterhead and envelope boxes may not be combined to receive discount.Printed Stationery - Letterhead and Envelopes
15+ boxes of 500 = 10% discount
51+ boxes of 500 = 15% discount
101+ boxes of 500 = 20% discountonly applies to orders for identical layout, artwork, ink/foil colors and stock; no copy changes. Letterhead and envelope boxes may not be combined to receive a further discount.Blank and Printed Labels on Rolls
as of 2015, discount shown on product/order page pricing through 5,000 sheets/envelopes and reflected in shopping cart (and product/order page). No further discount available.only applies to orders for identical size, layout, artwork, ink colors and stock; no copy changes.Blank and Printed Laser/Ink Jet Labels on Sheets
15,000+ labels = 10% discount
51,000+ labels = 15% discount
101,000+ labels = 20% discountonly applies to orders for identical size, layout, artwork, ink colors and stock; no copy changes.Blank and Printed Presentation Folders
15,000+ sheets = 10% discount
51,000+ sheets = 15% discount
101,000+ sheets = 20% discountonly applies to orders for identical layout, artwork, ink/foil colors and stock; no copy changes.Custom Quoted Items
25,000+ folders = 10% discount
51,000+ folders = 15% discount
101,000+ folders = 20% discountonly applies to orders for identical size, layout, artwork, ink/foil colors and stock; no copy changes. Discount reflected on quote.
Copyright ©, TM, SM 1995 - 2018 Border X Press. All Rights Reserved, worldwide.
Unauthorized reproduction, in part or in whole, is prohibited by U.S. and International Law.